Posted: Sunday, November 5, 2017 5:06 AM
It's your new career at AT&T. The one bringing the finest entertainment and telecommunication products and services directly to the doorsteps of our future customers. It's also one where your sales skills will ensure your success. Are you ready to open the door to an amazing career opportunity with AT&T?
Working as a Sales Executive (Field Sales), you'll be responsible for acquiring new residential customers within an assigned geographic area. You'll be meeting potential customers at their residence and reviewing their current entertainment and telecommunication preferences - with the ultimate goal of signing up new customers and/or upgrading their existing services.
This is a fast-paced position with lots of customer-facing interactions You'll be highly trained to bundle our innovative U-verse and DirecTV products for television, high speed Internet and voice services. What's it like? You'll receive leads for a specific geographic area (usually zip-code based) where you'll be assigned to knock each day. Each knock is another opportunity to close the deal.
Are you ready to combine your skills and experience with our innovative technology solutions? Interested in gaining an amazing benefits package which includes: a salary, expenses, medical, dental, service discounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and opportunities to advance your AT&T career? If you have a strong work ethic and a strong desire to succeed, let's connect.
- Sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to organize and plan time effectively
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and substance abuse testing
- Ability to clear a driver's license check
- Employee must be able to work Mon - Fri Noon - 8PM (Rotational Saturdays)
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, holidays; occasional overtime
- Ability to work at multiple locations within a district (territory may include several zip codes)
- Minimum of two years previous sales experience is desired
- Sales background in television, wireless or other telecommunication products
- AT&T product knowledge
- Experience working with a salary and commission structure
Requisition ID 1762342-4
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, leader, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales leader, sales management, supervisor, territory manager
• Location: Ft Lauderdale
• Post ID: 70614257 ftlauderdale