Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Fillmore Capital Partners. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Monitor departmental budget and adjust strategy to assure that it correctly reflects the hotel's business plan.
- Develop and implement hotel's marketing and sales plan based on the hotel's position and strengths within each market segment.
- Forecasts occupancy fluctuations and directs selling activities to maximize revenues.
- Maintain knowledge of the competition. In addition, is familiar with all "business" in the market, where that "business" stays and why.
- Analyzes and understands the competition's strengths and weaknesses for each market segment and successfully directs marketing activities against each.
- Use Fillmore Hospitality Sales and Marketing tools to surface, call on, and track potential business.
- Hire, train, and supervise Sales and Marketing staff including coaching, counseling, and discipline.
- Direct Sales and Marketing staff to ensure application of the Sales and Marketing Standards and Sales Tools provided and timely reporting of data to department heads, hotel management, corporate office, and owners in accordance with Fillmore Hospitality guidelines
- At least 3 years' experience in Hotel Sales and Marketing field required
- Hospitality experience required
- At least 2 years' experience in direct supervision and management
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here for more info: https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17001LE5&lang=en
• Post ID: 76062447 ftlauderdale