Home > Fort Lauderdale services > Fort Lauderdale legal services

Posted: Thursday, March 1, 2018 8:36 AM

Only an Attorney can give you legal advice or legal service..... Our office Attorney and staff can help you or your family members in the United States or anywhere in the world with adjustment of status (Green Card) through:

> Family Petitions
>Deportation and Removal Defense
> Immigration Bond Matters
>Citizenship and Naturalization

Call 786-522-0410
Offices in Hollywood
*Free Initial Consultation on most matters*
- All legal questions answered by an Attorney
- Reasonable & Competitive Fees
- Notary available
-We cannot give free legal advice

Our focus is to help you with your immigration problems!

>Adjustment Of Status
>Deportation and Removal Defense
>Family Law

786-522-0410 (NO SALES CALLS) Ray Haselman, Esq.

4801 South University Dr Davie, 33328    google map | yahoo map

• Location: Broward, Ft Lauderdale

• Post ID: 20339545 ftlauderdale is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2018