Home > Fort Lauderdale services > Fort Lauderdale legal services

Posted: Friday, January 5, 2018 6:46 AM

Do you need help with your Immigration status?
Only an Attorney can give you legal advice

Our focus is to help you with your immigration problems!

>Adjustment Of Status
>Deportation and Removal Defense
>Family Law

Our office Attorney and staff can help you or your family members in the United States or anywhere in the world with adjustment of status (Green Card) through:

> Family Petitions
>Deportation and Removal Defense
> Immigration Bond Matters
>Citizenship and Naturalization

Call show contact info
786-522-0410 Ray Haselman Attorney at Law We do not provide free legal advice

You may visit our office in Hollywood or Fort Lauderdale
Call 786-522-0410 NO SALES CALLS

4801 South University Drive, 33328    google map | yahoo map

• Location: Broward, Ft Lauderdale

• Post ID: 20140648 ftlauderdale is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2018