Cerenovus, a member of the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Financial Analyst, located in Miramar, FL.
Cerenovus is a trusted global leader in surgical and medical apparatus and instruments, namely, catheters, microcatheters, guidewires, and embolic devices for neurovascular use, micro coils and coils for endovascular or intravascular procedures, artificial medical embolization devices, detachable coils for endovascular treatment and neurovascular balloons; medical devices for treating cerebral vascular defects and disorders, namely, a neck bridge to span the neck of an aneurysm; neurovascular stents and vascular reconstruction surgical devices for arterial embolectomies; flow restoration micro shunts for endovascular intervention; medical devices for use in treating neurovascular thrombus; medical devices for treating ischemia.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible on Cerenovusâ inventory accounting and reporting. Month end close process including Inventory related posting journal entries and reconciling product costing sub ledger to general ledger.
- Responsible for TMA billings, inventory accounting and reporting. Month end close process including Inventory related posting journal entries and reconciling product costing sub ledger to general ledger
- Manage Inventory reserve calculation, forecasting of potential reserve impacts and overall inventory analysis.
- Provide financial support and analysis to business partners for assigned business units. Participate in preparation and distribution and presentation of financial analyses/reports and templates to local and corporate management. Participate in annual budgeting process, support daily manufacturing accounting activities within the department and maintain SOX compliance.
- Analysis and reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts for various accounts in support of monthly financial close.
- Manage cost revisions for Cerenovus to establish product inventory standards for the coming year analyzing Variances by Cause and prepare and present cost revision analysis and revised standards to senior management.
- Intercompany Pricing and Affiliate Gross Profit Analysis.
- Work with business partners on preparation of capital appropriation requests including preparation of financial benefits analysis and accuracy and compliance of submissions.
- Participate in special projects as necessary, know and follow all laws and policies that apply to the role and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance always.
- Job Duties subject to change based on business needs in the Finance Department.
- Must also diligently participate in compliance program-related activities as denoted by the supervisor or Worldwide Procedures, and perform other related duties, as required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 1 year of accounting experience is required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment performing cost accounting duties is preferred.
- Manufacturing Accounting including Inventory accounting experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
- Experience with SAP (BtB) software is preferred.
- Knowledge of SOX compliance is preferred.
- The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions is required.
- Must have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision is required.
- The ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements is required.
- This position is located in Miramar, FL.
- This position may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=6624171211&lang=en
• Post ID: 74718692 ftlauderdale